Please sign in to post.

staying in Rome

Has anyone used the romeloft.com site to book a place? If so, did you encounter any problems, was it a safe site to book a place?
Thank you for your help.

Posted by
29 posts

Hi Cindy, I have not used romeloft, but I just came back from a 6-day stay from an apt. we booked through sleepinitaly. The staff was very responsive via email and we loved the apt. - it was between the Pantheon and Piazza Navona, close to many major sites & restaurants.
Good luck!

Posted by
8 posts

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it!

Posted by
1010 posts

We stayed at the River Palace hotel in Rome last August. It has great reviews on Trip Advisor. We stayed there for six nights. It is a lovely hotel. It is within walking distance of the Fountain of Trevi, the Spanish Steps, the Victor Emanuel Monument and the Parthenon. We enjoyed a lovely brakfast every mornign in their pretty dining room. They offer two free computers in the front lobby. They have a beautiful regualr lobby in the center of the hotel.

Posted by
81 posts

Use hotels.com or Expedia. I've stayed on a hotel in via nazionale. Go to a b&b.

Posted by
107 posts

We stayed at Hotel Smeraldo last October. It was our second stay. Very nice location which makes walks to all the sites easy. Clean and a nice B-fast included. The only thing is it 'can' be a bit hard to find, so I suggest taking a taxi there, or ask them to arrange transport for you. We arranged most things right thru their website.