Please sign in to post.

Sorrento - Southern Italy Tour 2024 (Nino and Friends store)

Greetings Fellow Travelers -

Last September, I took the Southern Italy Tour and loved it. In Sorrento, Italy I purchased the Capri Blu Eau de Parfum and it's my favorite and almost running out. I can send you the photo.

If anyone has room to spare a bottle or two (small bottle that went fit in my carry on) to purchase for me I will Venmo/Zelle you the cost plus some extra for your effort & time. The tour took us into their shop for some Lemoncello and chocolate tastings.

The store is called Nino and Friends and the website for the store is down. I have emailed and messaged them on Instagram too and awaiting a response. They have stores in Florence, Amalfi and Venice as well

Nino and Friends located at:
Via S. Cesareo, 67, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ninoandfriendsitaly/?hl=en

Posted by
176 posts

I wish I were going back to Sorrento! I would absolutely help you out! If only….

Posted by
6 posts

Thank you so much for chiming in. I am planning on Italy soon but not sure how soon due to conflicts of schedules but love this perfume and cannot be found in the states. I want to do Sicily and Palermo next!

Posted by
2513 posts

Have you tried emailing them to ask if they could ship the item to you? I found this email address for them. Email: [email protected] It is worth a try.

Posted by
6 posts

Thank you, I have! But no reply yet. I also messaged them through FB messenger and IG DM :)

Posted by
7 posts

I’ll be in Sorrento this September. If no one else can help earlier, I’d be happy to try to help! :)

Posted by
6 posts

@audreelynne That would be great, as I have emailed the company that makes the perfume and have not heard back and followed up again.

Posted by
7 posts

I spoke to the Sorrento location of the "Nino and Friends" shop last week in an email. At present, they have discontinued carrying the Capri Blu - now only sold out of their Anacapri location and no shipping outside of Italy.
Can you please post or email me a photo of the container, as I have never seen it, and it may help having a visual.
We will be in Sorrento on a RS trip in May, and perhaps the Capri Blu will be more available by them.
Thanks!
Nina