Please sign in to post.

Soccer game in Rome from 17 to 21st October 2009

Does anyone know how can I get ticket for ANY soccer game in Rome around the 17th to 21st October

Posted by
9100 posts

On the 18th Lazio plays Sampdoria, at Olympic Stadium. You shouldn't have problems getting tickets at the stadium on the day of the match. Sometimes tickets are sold at this site:

http://www.listicket.it

Be sure to bring your passport with you to the match.

Posted by
1127 posts

Tickets are no longer sold at the stadium. Fans are encouraged not to go to the stadium unless you have tickets.

Posted by
24 posts

OK thanks!... Do you recommend to buy the tickets ONLINE or go to ROME and then find an authorize place.

And... why I need to bring the passport? just curiousity

Posted by
24 posts

And... Could anyone give me some advice since I want to take my wife with me to the soccer game? Who is the local team, colors should I wear, Area in the stadium that is better - take in consideration that I am taking my wife with me - and how 'familiar' is there... Does women goes to the match?

Posted by
59 posts

Sam is right. Last year we went to the stadium on match day for tickets, only to find out that you need to buy them from the official team store, or at other authorized outlets.

Lazio is playing Sampdoria on the 18th at the Stadio Olimpico. Their website, www.sslazio.it is in Italian, try to translate the page or do a google search for the location of their store in Rome.

Good luck

Posted by
59 posts

You may buy online, but they don't release tickets for the match until matchday is closer - perhaps only a few weeks. If they are mailed to you, you may not get them in time. You'll need your passport because the stewards at the gate check the name on the ticket to the name on your ID.

There are two teams in Rome who play at the same stadium -AS Roma and Lazio. AS Roma has an way game that weekend, so Lazio has the home match. Lazio is a baby blue color - you can buy merchandise here in the states, but perhaps it's more fun to shop when you get there. You're OK to bring your wife.

My advice: when you get to Rome - ask the TI for locations to buy tickets and get them there. The stadium is quite large, so it won't sell out. Just try to get them at least the day before the match.

Posted by
24 posts

thanks a lot for all this information... is going to be great!

Posted by
691 posts

Gilberto, we went to the Lazio game last wednesday. Lots of women go the games, i had a great time too. You need your passport to buy the tickets for security reasons, they need to know who was seating in which seats. You will need your passports when you purchase your tickets and to get in the stadium. Lazio home colour are baby blue, lots of people where dress in baby blue colors or had a Lazio shirt or scarf.
For tickets, we started with the Lazio store near the Termini station at via Farini 34. They we're sold out, we went there only a few hours before the match, so if you went on the day before they probably would have some. So we bought our tickets at the Lazio store, near the Stadium, you take the metro to the Flaminio station, then take tram number 2 to stop Mancini. The store is on Via Guglielmo Calderini. The have 17 euros and higher tickets, we payed 33 euros each and they we're well located. Good luck!

Posted by
24 posts

Looking forward to go to the game... Next week I am heading to Europe FIRST TIME!... totally amazing... and thanks everyone for taking your time to answer