I have a trip scheduled for May 7. I will fly from the US to Milan. The flight will fly to Frankfurt and then Milan. I will be flight out from Zurich. I bought the ticket through a travel agency. I asked the agency if I can skip the Milan stop. However the agency told me that I have to cancel the flight and rebook the trip and pay the agency penalty. The airline would not help me they just told me to contact the agency. I will wait until next month to see how the cornavirus progresses.
Could you please let me know how to best handle the situation?
It seems that the travel agency doesn't want to help.