Please sign in to post.

Sicily Travel Guide -Francesca Lombardo - Palermo, Monreale, Cefalu and Beyond

Francesca is a great guide to have in Palermo for the history and culture. We arranged to hire Francesca several months before we arrived in Sicily, and she communicated with us very well via email. We met her as planned; she was actually a little early for our tour that started at 9 a.m. We visited the Norman Palace and the Palatine Chapel. Francesca gave us the complete historical context of the site, as well as the significance of many of the interior features of both the chapel and the palace. We then walked to the center of town, and she gave us a great tour of many of the historical and cultural sites. We finished at the Capo Market and had lunch at Trattoria Supraimura with Francesca. She helped us order our lunch (my partner must eat gluten free) and we also had a wonderful tasting of six different Sicilian wines. We highly recommend Francesca as a guide for this vibrant city.

Francesca can be contacted via email at: [email protected].

Posted by
1 posts

I am so happy to agree with Alison & Kurt. My friend and I wanted to see as many sites as possible in Palermo, and Francesca was kind, helpful and extremely knowledgeble. She worked with us onlline to set up plans for a day's adventure, drove us around in her car, and made it possible for us to visit all the Norman sites our hearts desired to see. We had a wonderful lunch in the market, including our new favorite Sicilian wines. A wonderful part of our trip and a fantastic guide and new friend.

She can be reach at [email protected].