Please sign in to post.

Short Stay in Milan

I am planning on spending my last day in Milan on April 17 and flying out of Malpenza on April 18. I wish to see the last Supper- and several suggestions on an earlier post that I made, included that I should buy a tour. Other than the Last Supper, what are some other really must see sites of Milan- and which tour groups are recommended?

Posted by
81 posts

My family of 4 went to Milan last summer and we also wanted to see The Last Supper. I bought tickets online weeks before our trip for a half-day tour that included The Last Supper. The Duomo is definitely worth seeing and you can see it on the half-day tour that goes to The Last Supper. We booked the tour through the Tour operator: Viaggi & Turismo through Viator. I was happy with the tour. Have a great trip.

Posted by
1369 posts

With such a short time, skip the inside of the Duomo and just go up on its roof. I don't know if you need a tour for that or if there is one. For me, a tour either slows me down or else goes too fast and makes me skip things I am interested in, so I prefer doing my own research ahead of time and also taking information with me.

Posted by
5 posts

Thank you for that information- I don’t think that I can get into to view The Last Supper - so I will have to go with some sort of tour.. But thank you for that information. And thanks for the tip for the tour group.