Please sign in to post.

Secret Itineraries Tour

I need help because I just booked a ticket for a tour in Italian. Whoops. I've gone to the site www.museiciviciveneziani.it and went to the link at the bottom of the page which says: Secrets itineraries in the Doge's Palace - VISIT ITALIAN - >>>
Then the next page allows you to choose a time, but the calendar doesn't display the times for the tours in English. So should I call them or can I reserve 3 places on line? Thanks

Posted by
153 posts

I guess I am unsure of what you are asking Here are the times •Italian 9.30; 11.10 •English 9.55 10.45; 11.35
•French 10.20; 12.00 There is also a calendar that has color coding - gray over the date means the day is booked full already. When you click on a date that is blue (open), the times populate below the calendar that are available, using the same color coding. If you have already purchased an Italian tour, I can't think of another way to get a refund without calling them.

Posted by
119 posts

It looks like you didn't buy it on www.tickitaly.com... regardless, i would send them an email first before a phone call. It will be easier to communicate.

Posted by
129 posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your responses. I went ahead called the museum and was able to book the tour. I don't think the Italian tour reservation ever went through since they said they'd send an e-mail and I haven't received one yet. Thank goodness that I bought time on Skype for calling. It has really come in handy.
Yvonne

Posted by
129 posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your responses. I went ahead called the museum and was able to book the tour. I don't think the Italian tour reservation ever went through since they said they'd send an e-mail and I haven't received one yet. Thank goodness that I bought time on Skype for calling. It has really come in handy.
Yvonne