Please sign in to post.

ROME, Italy

I will be in Rome in May for several nights. Any accomodation recommendations around Piazza Navona/Pantheon area that won't break my wallet?

Posted by
792 posts

Will you be alone or are others accompanying you. If you will be in Rome three days or more, an apartment may be better than a hotel (as others have indicated). I'm renting a two bedroom apartment in July for five nights, around the corner from Campo dei Fiori (not far from Piazza Navona) for only 160euro per night. We will save on having to eat all our meals out as well. The apartment sleeps five.

Posted by
1018 posts

You need to specify your budget needs in dollars/euros. Your post means different things to different people. Check with venere.com and tripadvisor.com for hotels, map locations, pricing, and client reviews. Buon viaggio,

Posted by
1446 posts

I agree with Laurel. We loved the Palazzo Olivia apartment that we stayed in. It was very central to everything and an apartment affords you more room than a hotel would. Loved having a refrigerator to store bottles of water in, etc. The building is close to P. Navona as well as Campo de Fiori. Have a great trip.

Posted by
7737 posts

And if you haven't bought at least the RS Italy 2011 book, you really should. It's a great starting point and contains recommendations for lodging in all price ranges.