Please sign in to post.

Rome - hotels

Hi, I am going on a 9 day Italy tour with Rick Steve’s in September. Coming in early and looking for a hotel. (3 nights)
Moderately priced and a good location.

Posted by
4145 posts

We stayed at Hotel Regno which is located on the Via Del Corso. Convenient to all sights. They were doing a major renovation but you could check their website to see if it is finished.

Posted by
9102 posts

Top of this website on the left side of the header, there are 5 horizontal lines. Click on them. The Search Box will appear. Type in Rome Hotels.

Posted by
8304 posts

See what hotel you will be meeting in for your tour. Choose there or another hotel close by.

I most often go to Google Maps and pull up a city. Then I magnify the map to the area of town I'm interested in staying in. Then I click on the Hotels block at the top of the page. Hotel icons will pop up everywhere with the price on each icon. Click on what price suits you and read all about the property. I've never been disappointed by researching rooms this way.

Let me warn you that rooms in Rome have prices that have increased. We stayed out in the suburbs where hotels were cheaper.

Posted by
11504 posts

Palazzo Navona is an historic building with a modern interior. Excellent location near Palazzo Navona and the Pantheon.