Please sign in to post.

Rome B&B

Has anyone stayed at Rhome Hosting in Rome? I just booked a three-night stay there on Booking.com because it has the amenities I want, it's close to a metro station (it's also right by the Vatican, by the Vatican Museum - is that an OK place?) and the reviews were pretty positive. My only concern is that there aren't a lot of reviews for it. It looks like it might be a newer B&B - the pictures certainly make it look new, but who knows how truthful those pictures are. I can cancel my reservation without paying anything, so please let me know if there's something seriously wrong with this place. It looks like I got it heavily discounted, so as long as it's a decent place (I don't expect a lot when I'm paying about $100 a night), I'll probably stick with my reservation. Thanks!

Posted by
11613 posts

Teresa, if the B&B has its own website, you might check that for an idea of how long it's been in business. Or just google it by name and see if it's listed with other booking services. You got a good price in a good location, a little more research can probably help you decide.

Posted by
893 posts

Haven't stayed there but did stay close by. Great location,near buses, metro and Vatican. Good choice of restaurants (especially the Old Bridge Geletaria!) and also a nearby supermarket if you decide to picnic in room). I'd stick with it - good area, looks good and great price for Rome!

Posted by
57 posts

Thanks guys! The few reviews out there seem to be pretty well balanced, pointing out the good and the bad, so I think I'll stick with it.