Please sign in to post.

Rome B&B

Having trouble finding one or Rick's less expensive recommendations that has vacancy for May and June dates. Found a B&B located at 85 Via Braccio Da Montone, which is beyond the boundaries of his maps. Does anyone know anything about his neighborhood, its safety, etc.? Need help ASAP, please! Thanks!

Posted by
32213 posts

Suzanne,

It's getting a bit "late" to make reservations for May and June, so I'd suggest going through ALL of Rick's accommodation listings and get something booked ASAP. Don't limit yourself to B&B's, as most Hotels (and even Hostels) also provide a breakfast of some sort.

The problem with waiting is that as the Hotels fill, you might be forced to take something that's either beyond your budget or in a part of town that's not as convenient.

Good luck!

Posted by
646 posts

We stayed at a lovely b&b, a ten minute walk from the Vatican, very convenient to public transportation, too. At Your Place B&B is a small b&b, I think five bedrooms. Luca, the owner is wonderful and the breakfast is great. Very reasonable. I think it is rated #1 on Trip Advisor.