Please sign in to post.

Rome apartments

Will be in Rome June 2012 for 4 or 5 nights. Looking for an apartment close to Piazza Navona that sleeps 6. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted by
18 posts

I'm in the beginning stages of hunting for a place to stay. I will definately try vrbo and am also looking for any other suggestions. Anyone stay in an apartment they enjoyed?

Posted by
99 posts

We are going to be staying at Eugenio32.com's apartment. it has three bedrooms and two baths. it is closer to termini though. If you want PM me so I can get back to you after we stay there later this month and let you know how it was =)
Buon viaggio!

Posted by
11333 posts

We like http://www.palazzo-olivia.it, a stone's throw from P. Navona and a short walk to Campo dei Fiori. They have one and two bedroom units with additional sofa beds. There is A/C and an elevator. You can look at floorplans on line to see if they look workable for your group.

Posted by
238 posts

I have stayed at vrbo 215521 which would certainly sleep 6 but I'm not sure if she allows 6. It is a 2 BR 2 Bath penthouse (2 floors) overlooking Campo di Fiori, which is a five to ten minute stroll to Navona. It's a roomy, confortable apartment (with NO elevator) and the owner is great so you may want to check it out.

Posted by
782 posts

I used www.sleepinitaly.com to rent an apartment in Rome this past July (ours only slept 4). I can highly recommend this company though. They were great from start to finish!

Posted by
59 posts

We were just in Italy in June and stayed 5 nights in an apartment that was a 5 min walk to Piazza Navona. That particular apartment is smaller that you need (we had 4), but we rented through this company:
http://www.italyperfect.com/ Being a first time traveler to Italy and responsible for making sure the place was ok for my kids and grouchy husband, I found comfort in the fact that these owners check the places out first and that the transactions were done on the US-side. Now that I've been there, I know that all isn't that important, but at the time, it was a relief since others were depending on my plans. However, I don't see that these people charge much of a premium over similar rentals we did locally via vrbo, so perhaps the piece of mind and on the ground research might be helpful especially if you are bringing a bigger group.

Posted by
199 posts

Cinda, I would highly recommend the apartment Residenza Giubbonari located on a pedestrian street about a block east of Campo di Fiori, and maybe 4-5 blocks south of Piazza Navona. They have several apartments, and we rented the bigget one, the yellow one on the top floor, for 6 of us in June. It was perfect, and even had two terraces with table and chairs overlooking Rome. Website is ResidenzaGiubbonari.com.

Posted by
18 posts

Want to thank everyone for their recommendations. They are very much appreciated and will be extremely helpful in the planning on our trip.

Posted by
970 posts

I've had good look with Leisure in Rome for apartments.

Posted by
970 posts

I've had good look with Leisure in Rome for apartments.

Posted by
10 posts

Hi there again!
We just spent 5 nights in Rome at Casa Navona apartments - located directly in front of Piazza Navona - they have 4 apts in the same bld, you could rent 2 of them - SUPER location - Navona in front, Pantheon 3 min walk, Trevi Fountain 5 min, Vatican 10 min - highly recommend! We had 4 in the deluxe apt, was very comfortable.

Posted by
2 posts

We liked ItalyPerfect.com's Pasquino apartment right by Piazza Navona. Our teens were able to roam the local areas and enjoy the sights and experiences on their own.

Posted by
131 posts

In addition to vrbo try: Romecapitalapartments.com (used them last year)
Homeaway.com