Please sign in to post.

rome airport hotels

i have been looking for a hotel at or near the rome, leonardo da vinci airport. i will have a child with me when we leave italy to return home this summer. i was wanting to spend the last night right at the airport so she could swim, go to the beach and be right at the airport for our early morning return. but i've nevered stayed at a airport hotel before on my last several trips to italy. any suggestions? this will be my first visit to italy with a child, my neice, and i'd like that last day to be as relaxing and low key as possible. not rushing around, trying to flag down a taxi or find a train to the ariport at 7am. kat

Posted by
689 posts

Try the Hilton Rome Airport. It is a tad pricey but connected to the airport. Not sure about a pool.

Posted by
1127 posts

The Hilton at the airport does have a pool and it is expensive. There is also a Courtyard by Marriott and a Sheraton Hotel near the airport (but no onsight like the Hilton). Both hotels offer shuttle service to the airport but confirm the times that it operates and ask if there is a fee. Also be sure to check if there is a fee to use the pool.