Please sign in to post.

Rome airport hotel

We have an early flight out of Rome - want to stay the night before in a hotel at the airport. Any suggestions?

Posted by
2207 posts

I always suggest staying in Rome as long as possible, especially to see Rome at night. But if you prefer an airport hotel, you might read this article. It has a list of the best-ranked Hotels and B&B's near the FCO Airport according to booking.com and venere.com guests. When we have an early flight, say 06:00, we just utilize a shuttle service or call a taxi. Once you're out at an airport hotel - you're OUT there - with usually limited transportation and dining options.

Posted by
67 posts

We are coming from the south and probably won't go into Rome this trip. Have a 8:00am flight from Rome airport. Looked at the Hilton Airport and it is pretty pricy to just sleep. Considering home base of Sorrento or possibility Positano. Will see Amalfi Coast, Pompaii, Naples, Capri and ?? probably on day trips.

Posted by
1633 posts

Check out Best Western. I saw a few listed with airport shuttle service. I haven't personally stayed at any.

Posted by
177 posts

There is a Hilton Garden Inn which has a free shuttle to the terminals. It is less expensive than the Hilton. The shuttle ride is about 10 minutes.