Please sign in to post.

Roma pass

Just checking to see if there is any new/current information about the Roma pass? We will be in Rome a little over 48 hours. What is the current cost of the pass and is it worth the price?

Posted by
4152 posts

The pass is currently 30 euros. It being worth it or not really depends on what you plan to see and do while in Rome. You must do the math to see if you'll save any money with the pass or not. Donna

Posted by
5 posts

I would say it's not really worth it, but yes, it does depend on what you want to see and do. I bought it last summer and didn't even use it becuase I tend to walk all over Rome when I'm there, and I had already been to many of the sites. Thankfully, my friend was going to Rome after me and she bought it off of me. I would say for the length of time you're there it might be the best investment.

Posted by
99 posts

It does depend on what you want to see and how much you will ride the Metro and/or buses. Ours just expired last night and we got our money's worth. For the rest of our stay I will buy a daily transportation pass (6 euros). We are riding the Metro and using the buses. The little electic bus 117 and 116 are fun to ride and because they go down the narrow streets, they are fun for sightseeing as well. We've ridden the 117 from one end to the other...

Posted by
83 posts

My wife and I made good use of ours. The biggest help was the Colosseum. It allowed us to skip a HUGE line and basically just walk in....being that I lack patience, this was a huge plus for me.

Posted by
20 posts

Thanks for your input. I'll need to do the math and see if it's worth it.