Please sign in to post.

Roma pass

Do the 3 days start the day you purchase the pass or do they start the first day you use it? Does anyone know what the current price is? Or the price for a three day Metro/bus pass? Do it either of these passes cover the tram that goes into the Borghese Gardens (and hopefully Borghese Gallery)? I have tried typing in Rome a pass in the search box on the graffiti wall, but couldn't find too much. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by
77 posts

I went to the website, it sounds like a great deal!

Posted by
49 posts

We purchased the Roma pass over the Christmas holiday. All of the details come with the book that comes with the pass. I think that Rick's Italy guidebook explains it as well. What I remember is that the days start once you use each pass. You don't have to use the transportation pass the same day you start the museum pass. The time starts ticking retroactive to 12am the morning that you validate it, not from the time you actually use it. As for the discounts after you use it at the two attractions, you get the following sights for the senior/reduced rate. The metro passes cover all public transportation that I am aware of that would be covered under a normal metro ticket (subway/bus/tram/and some parts of regional train within the main Rome zone). I hope that helps, but double check the pass once you buy it.

Posted by
612 posts

Thanks to everyone for your help. I think I finally have it figured out.