Please sign in to post.

Roma Pass

Hello All,
From what I read online it looks like our 18 month old gets in free to the majority of the museums in Rome including the Colosseum. Does anyone know if we are using the RomaPass for the Colosseum do we just go through the turnstile with her?

We had a minor child with us and used Roma Passes. This is what we did. We went to the Roman Forum first and used the side entrance off of Via Fori Imperiali. We obtained combo. passes and I believe our child was issued a combo. ticket as well at no extra cost. We then used our tickets over two days to see the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum. I recommend going to the Colosseum after 3 pm to avoid long lines. We were able to enter without much waiting. Also, your combo. ticket allows you to bypass the ticket counter line and to proceed directly to the entrance gate. I hope this helps. Just take your Romapasses along and present them to obtain the combo. tickets. The ticket booth people are helpful.

Posted by
4152 posts

Your child will still need an entry ticket but you can get that at the site when you scan your romapass. Everyone is given a ticket so they can keep track of attendance numbers.

Donna