Please sign in to post.

Reservations for Sicily lodging March 2022

My husband and I will be in Sicily for a few weeks March 2022. (Post the RST of Sicily.) We have started online looking for lodging...(mostly B&Bs, family run hotels, agriturismi...)...frequently we are finding Not Available results. Are we looking too far in advance? Can anyone on the forum explain this? Many thanks, Susan.

Posted by
11218 posts

Pre-COVID, I booked Sicily accommodations far in advance. Perhaps these hotels, BnBs, are just starting to reopen.

Posted by
107 posts

I had luck emailing them directly and if they are listed in RS book mention RS Tours.

Posted by
6615 posts

My guess is it’s too far out. When we went we did reserve a few months in advance and still found some of our number 1 and 2 choices already booked.

Posted by
66 posts

Many thanks for the responses we will try direct email when possible and keep looking as it gets closer to March. Susan.

Posted by
3961 posts

Pre Covid I booked accommodations well in advance. It was 9-10 mo in advance. We booked directly with the the B&B’s. I like to check Booking.com for reliable reviews. All the places that we booked were cancelable.
FYI: The trip report that I mentioned in your other thread has the B&B’s that we booked!