Please sign in to post.

Plugging in a laptop

I am leaving for Rome on Monday. I bought a converter at Rick Steves store but see that the it has two prongs for the wall and only two holes for the "appliance" and my computer is a 3 prong. I read here that computers are voltage adaptable, but are there 3 prong plugs in Italy walls & I don't need the adapter? I'm confused! Thanks.

There are no replies to this topic.