Please sign in to post.

Places to stay in Rome

Has any stayed at the Suore di Santa Elisabetta a polish convent near the Termini train station. In Rick Steve's book, it mentioned that it books up early. I am still waiting for an email from them. I am on strict spending budget but would like some recommendations for the last week in April 2012.

Posted by
2788 posts

I am not sure how long ago you sent them an e-mail but if you think you have waited long enough: Do you have a phone number for them? If so, give them a call being mindful of the time difference between the west coast and Europe.

Posted by
32222 posts

Carol, It's possible they are closed for the season, so may not be checking E-mails on a regular basis. Also, perhaps some staff aren't able to function with written English. Would you consider other accommodations? Have a look at This Hostel to see whether that will work for you. I can suggest another Hostel or Hotels in the Termini area if you're interested. Good luck and happy travels!

Posted by
653 posts

I notice that their website (www.csse.eu) lists several properties and fax numbers - faxing is sometimes more efficient than emails.