Please sign in to post.

Pisa Hotel

We will be flying back to the states from Pisa and need a place to stay for one night before the flight. Two adults and one child. Someplace clean, safe, and not expensive. Any suggestions?

Posted by
101 posts

In doing my own research, I have two hotels in mind: Hotel Francesco and Hotel Novecento. Has anyone stayed at either?

Posted by
6898 posts

Your request if for a place to stay one night before your flight. www.tripadvisor.com rates the Hotel Novecento at #3 of 54 hotels in Pisa and the Hotel Francesco at #17 of 54 hotels. Prices are about 140Euro and up. Both hotels are closer to the leaning tower and thus more distant from the train station and airport.

Kent's suggestion is a good value. The Hotel Milano is rated #30. The comments were mixed. Positive on the low rate (60Euro) and close proximity to the train station. Negative on other things. There is a 5-minute train shuttle from the Pisa train station to the airport.

CLICK HERE to see for yourself the Trip Adisor ratings and reviews for the Hotel Milano.

Posted by
101 posts

ok...but if one were to choose between Hotel Francesco and Hotel Novecento, has anyone stayed at either?

Posted by
6898 posts

Chrissie, the hotels you listed are among the most expensive in Pisa. You requested suggestions for "not expensive". That information has been provided above. Also, please look at www.tripadvisor.com. They have dozens of reviews from people who have stayed at these two hotels.

Posted by
1 posts

To answer your question, I would recommend the Hotel Francesco. It is very charming.