Please sign in to post.

Pantheon tickets

Planning on going to the Pantheon when in Rome in Sept.
Initially, RSE tour book stated admission was free; but according to the official Pantheon website, as of July 2023, admission is 5 Euros.
Can someone please tell me the best place to buy tickets, and are they timed-entry tickets?

Posted by
2 posts

Good luck getting tickets. I’ve been trying for the past two weeks and official website won’t accept my reservations. I get as far as entering my cc info and watching it try to process. Then I get an error message from the site saying I should contact my bank. Same thing with a different card. Our Italian travel guide is baffled as well.

Posted by
14 posts

I’ve been trying the link to musiitaliana but perhaps the site is overwhelmed, Imhaving no luck to get in and register to set up an acct.
But I’ll keep plugging away as I really want to see the Pantheon.
Thank you for the link!

Posted by
29 posts

This is a little bit of a gamble, but we were there last week and had an issue trying to get tickets before we got to Italy. For some reason they would never fo through. Once we were there we did the QR scan thing the day before we wanted to go and then were able to get tickets for the next day. For what it's worth there were a lot of people just buying tickets at the ticket booth in person. The line was long but it didn't seem to have a limit.

Posted by
14 posts

Where do I find the QR thing you scanned??!
Still not able to register, create an acct. to buy online tickets. Been at it for the past 24 hrs.

Posted by
79 posts

Ugh, not looking forward to trying to get our tickets when released now! There is a bit more information & advice on the TripAdvisor Rome forum from people who have had some luck obtaining tickets.

Posted by
14 posts

I found my error in the Pantheon-ticket ordering process.
I attempted to register as a new user, their process is to send an email so you can confirm your email address. But that confirmation email went to my SPAM folder! I just discovered that detail, able to click on that email, brought me back to the ticket ordering page where I was almost able to complete my order.
My online purchase was declined by all three of my cards most likely due to being from outside of the U.S.
Next step will be to contact customer service at my card and have them allow this purchase.
SPAM folder and a 5Euro purchase. Live and learn!
Thank you all for your assistance and suggestions.

Posted by
3 posts

I had the same issues as previously mentioned, but used others' advice to check my spam folder and confirm the email. I also had problems using a credit card, but again took others' advice and chose "other payment" method, and used PayPal. This time it worked, I got the payment confirmation, and I got my tickets!

Posted by
88 posts

We were there earlier this week and needed the $5 tickets. The line if you don’t have tickets was only about 5 minutes long. It was Tuesday about 3-4:00.

Posted by
106 posts

Where are the Pantheon tickets sold? We will be there mid September and may just wait to get them then.
Is it a timed entry? Thanks!