Please sign in to post.
Posted by
17 posts

I did a search this morning on this forum (also trying to purchase) and someone posted a few months ago that out of country cards are not accepted online but are accepted on site.

Posted by
22 posts

I notice this morning the tickets for May were available. Unfortunately for us, the day we have scheduled to visit it doesn't open until 1:30. I'm assuming there will be an event before this as other days open at 9. I went ahead and booked but the credit card denial is still an issue. I was able to do as the previous poster advised and choose other form of payment and then choose paypal. Of course, this only works if you already have a paypal account. In addition, paying with a credit card will cost you E45 fee, but using paypal, it will cost you a E1.50 fee per ticket. In any case, we have our tickets.

Posted by
2 posts

I used your link and was able to purchase tickets by switching the bank handling the process to Nexi. You can do this right after all of your CC info has been entered. This was reported in a different thread on Rick Steves forums.
One weird thing: the ticket emailed to me has the date i requested, but the one online on the Pantheon server is for the day before. I have an email query in to them to figure out whether this will cause a problem.