Please sign in to post.

Orvieto

Looking to rent a home with pool for one month, mid june to mid july of 2011, that sleeps 5-7 people. Would like to be within one mile of Orvieto so that teens can walk to town. Any recs would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Posted by
35 posts

Check out the Parker company. It is an American company based in New York I think. They send you a beautiful catolog. We have used them several times. Since we rent now only in Rome we have gone with other companies but for what you are looking for they might be just right.

Posted by
78 posts

Have you checked the Home Away or Homelidays sites? They have many rentals in Orvieto.

Posted by
1633 posts

Judy, the hilltown of Orvieto is just that--up on a hill. There is also a large town of Orvieto at the bottom of the hill. To get to the hilltown, you can drive up or take the funicular from the train station. Just wanted to point this out so that when you are inquiring about a rental you can ask the owners where they are located in reference to the hilltown. I believe there is a hotel that is on the road going up to the hilltown, however, I don't remember the name. I would look for a rental that is in the hilltown itself.