Please sign in to post.

One night in Rome

Our family (2 adults, 2 children) have one day/night in Rome prior to an early morning flight. Any suggestions on hotels in Rome?

Posted by
1 posts

My family is doing the same thing in a few weeks. We did a lot of research and decided on Domus Praetoria, which is very reasonable, directly across from Termini Station and has wonderful reviews on several travel websites. We booked through venere.com. The two brothers that own it are said to be extremely hospitable and the rooms are rated spotlessly clean. They emailed me personally immediately and were very helpful answering the questions that I had.

Posted by
240 posts

We have stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. Very close to the Airport! Remember that traffic in Rome can be AWFUL! So, staying in the City and trying to catch an early flight might be a bad idea. This hotel has a shuttle that will take you into the City and pick you up also.

Posted by
192 posts

We stayed at the Hotel Lancelot and loved it.
Family-run, friendly, helpful, great breakfast/dinner, clean, quiet, safe, elevator. We were able to get a taxi for the airport within about 10 min. of calling for one.