Please sign in to post.

naples to sorrento

Has anyone used a private car service from the train station in Naples to Sorrento? I use a walker and my husband and I cannot carry our luggage like before. A travel agent gave me a price of $200. for this 12 mile trip. We are paying $100. in Rome for airport to hotel. We are leaving in 7 days. Thanks.

Posted by
8700 posts

No, I haven't. However, you need to know that it is 50 km (about 30 miles) from Naples to Sorrento.

Posted by
9420 posts

We have, a couple of times. We used Antonio Prudente and he charged us $100 if I remember correctly (last time was in '08). He was fantastic and I highly recommend him. I googled to find his contact info and found this thread from this Helpline with another poster recommending him and his contact info. You'll have to copy and paste: www.ricksteves.com/graffiti/helpline/index.cfm?topic=52033 Edit: I copied and pasted this part... Antonio can be reached on his cell at 334 1590159 or at jps@blublu.it.

Posted by
515 posts

It is 12 miles by air which of course does not matter. I add a second vote for ~30 miles by road