Please sign in to post.

Naples Airport to Sorrento

Our flight arrives at 2:15 on Tuesday. I have read about the Curreri shuttle to Sorrento. Do the tickets have to be pre booked. Where do I go in the airport to get the shuttle? How long does the shuttle take. Someone also mentioned motion sickness on the shuttle. Is this common. If so, would it be recommended to take a private transfer? Also, how expensive would that be. We are coming in on an overnight flight and will be very tired. Thank you in advance. I appreciate all responses.

Posted by
5470 posts

We used Aldo Limos from Naples train station to our Sorrento hotel this past May. I would highly recommend them. It was raining, so the trip took almost two hours, and cost a a bit over 100 euros, I think. (We had a package deal.)

RS recommends Mondo, I believe they offer shared transportation and private transfers.

Have a great trip!

Posted by
467 posts

We walked out of the Naples what airport. The bus was parked right outside we couldn’t miss it. We walked up to it, I got a ticket from the driver loaded bags and waited, 15 minutes and we were on our way. Bus drops you off Central Sorento. Couldn’t be easier..