Please sign in to post.

More Recent Travel to the Trastevere area of Rome (thread is only 2011)

Thread is from 2011, thus seeking some more recent RS travelers' experiences in the Trastevere district of Rome. On our MyWay 2025, we hope to venture there while in Rome, though input from those who have gone in recent years would be so helpful! Thanks!

Posted by
940 posts

We love this area and last we were there, we took 2 different food tours thru Trastevere - both very well done and included lots of history of the area.

Posted by
98 posts

I was in Trastevere this past fall. We did a wonderful food tour through Eating Europe. It's a lively neighborhood with a local feel - we enjoyed it.

Posted by
32825 posts

when you use the search feature, be sure to click on Type then Travel Forum in the filters and then click on Date and then In The Last 6 Months (or something similar).

There are 14 (or15 including yours) results on the first page and another 15 on the next page..

Something to start with.....

Posted by
5 posts

Thank you for these notes. And special thanks to Nigel - I am obviously just learning how to "navigate my way" into forum topics. I will try to drill down better before our next questions, as newbies to the RS trips!
Much appreciated, All!