Please sign in to post.

Montepulciano

Has anyone stayed in an agriturismo or B&B in Montepulciano? If so, would love to hear about it!
Thank for any information.

Posted by
606 posts

I spent a few days at Agriturismo San Gallo just a few weeks ago. It's at the edge of Montepulciano, about a mile from downtown.

We loved it. Beautiful place, great hosts. My full review and description at TripAdvisor is HERE.

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Diana, I just returned from the Montepulciano area and we stayed at LeManzinaie www.lemanzinaie.it > We loved it and are planning to go back again. The people who own the place are just wonderful. Check out their website. They are near so many hilltowns. we went to Cortona, Pienza, Castiglione Del Lago, Monte Oliveto Maggiore, we did wine tasting and cheese tasting that was arranged by Le Manzinaie for 15e. I can't recommend the place enough. Best vacation ever!

Kathy

Posted by
56 posts

We stayed in an apartment right in Montepulciano and loved being in town. It is great to wonder around the streets and really get to know Montepulciano. We enjoyed being able to walk to dinner and try different restaurants every night. We stayed at the Politian (www.politian.com) and quite enjoyed our stay. There is both a one and two bedroom apartment available. We stayed in the two bedroom and had our own private garden which was absolutly beautiful. The apt. was very clean and the owner Giacomo was very helpful.