Please sign in to post.

Milan - Last Supper

I am following RS guidebook trying to book tickets for viewing The Last Supper. We plan to be in Milan Aug 24-26, 2022 . The recommended official booking site only goes through July 31. Any ideas about when the online site will open available dates into August?

Posted by
585 posts

Just keep on checking the website…if it only goes to 31 July now, may not open for August until beginning of July? Seems a lot of places only open up bookings six weeks or so in advance.

Posted by
18 posts

Thank you for replies. Yes, I am using the official site. I’ve been checking it since early May and no new dates have opened up. I’m on a daily watch now waiting for August to open! I saw the Last Supper in 1973 where we just walked in and saw it! Things have changed!

Posted by
1226 posts

It WILL pop up. Ive been on the watch for Last Supper and other sites in other cities, and they all eventually appeared and I bought tickets for all (yesterday the times appeared for July dates for Scrovegni Chapel in Padua, so with even less than a month away ... as opposed to a seemingly more logical formula where it changes on the first of every month or something)

Posted by
46 posts

I mentioned this before, in the spring of 2019 my husband and I tried for 2 months to get tickets for The Last Supper with no luck. When we got off the train in Milan that morning we took a taxi to the museum. At the ticket window we asked if they had any tickets for that day available and she said, "for what time," And the tickets were really cheap. If you don't get tickets ahead of time, give the window a try.

Posted by
6 posts

They expanded the ticket availability this morning. I was able to purchase tickets for September 9, 2022.

Posted by
13937 posts

@Minnie!!!! Thank you so much for bumping this!

I just organized my airline reservations for my Best of Italy tour this morning and planned to spend 2 night in Milan ahead of time to do the Last Supper. I came on the forum to see if there was any recent info about booking tickets and yea! You'd posted.

OK....all set with my Vivaticket for the end of September along with the guided tour.

I am marking things off my to-do list!

BTW, according to the website ticketing is open thru 10/30/22.

Posted by
18 posts

Thank you for posting the update. I am currently traveling cross country and was not following website closely. I am now booked for ur August trip!