Please sign in to post.

Milan Hotels

Can anyone suggest a kid friendly hotel in Milan (family of 4)? Walking distance to sites would be helpful.

Posted by
11680 posts

How young/old are the kids and what sights, exactly, are you interested in? Milan has a great transportation system including some fabulous historic trams and an efficient metro, so location is less important than in some cities,

Posted by
215 posts

7 & 9 years old, I work in NYC so they are used to walking from time to time.

Posted by
11680 posts

Because you are going to need a (rare) quad room (or two rooms or an apartment) you might best look at Www.Booking,com so you can filter for features including the need to house 2 adults, 2 children.

Posted by
215 posts

I already did that but not much is available and what is is a lot of money. I’m now searching HomeAway for a flat.

Posted by
11680 posts

Milan is expensive, especially in the fall, in my experience.

Posted by
215 posts

I am looking at family rooms now at a hotel so we can get breakfast included. But when I can't see the bed configuration online I'm skeptical to book. Like 1 sofa bed, 1 queen. Why don't they show pictures?! It's for February 2020 but a lot is booked and yes expensive!

Posted by
11680 posts

Write to the hotel and ask a clarifying question. Rooms for 4 people could mean exactly what you stated or there may be a “queen” bed that separates into two singles.