Please sign in to post.

Milan Duomo Tickets

I’m wondering if someone can help me decide which is the best ticket to buy. If you want to see the website, it’s https://ticket.duomomilano.it/en/biglietti/.

I’m not sure what the difference is b/w Options 1 and 3. It appears to be “SKIP THE LINE” access when going to the Terraces by lift. I’m inclined to pay 6 euros per person for the option. Any thoughts?

If you don’t want to click the link, they are (only listing first 4 options):
Duomo Terraces Museum - Lift, 22 euro
Duomo Terraces Museum - Stairs, 16 euro
Fast Track Pass with Terraces by Lift, 28 euro
Fast Track Lift - Access to Terraces Only, 24 euro

Posted by
261 posts

I did the 22E ticket. Even if you do the tour at the start of the day, I still like to save my energy. Fast track to me is not worth it as if you have the ticket, it'll get you there in a timely fashion. Stairs-if someone ahead of you is very slow, elderly, has a problem, you have a problem. We are also not talking about a grand palace staircase, more than likely a narrow, circular stair. Not for me.

Posted by
3100 posts

We used the lift. It's about 15 stories up, so it's not a small climb.

Note, however, that EVERYONE who is not handicapped walks down. There is an elevator, but Duomo personnel control access. Also the roof is not wheelchair-accessible, as there are uneven pavers all over, and there are stairs that must be used to go from section to section.