Please sign in to post.

Milan Duomo tickets

I'll be in Milan for one day next week and want to buy tickets for the Duomo. All terrace left tickets are sold out (for a group of 4) on the day we will be there. In order to buy tickets for the cathedral (without the terrace option) I'm required to choose a time slot. I understand that the tickets are good for 72 hours, so why would I need to choose a time slot?

Posted by
17 posts

In case anyone else has the question... I emailed the Duomo info site and they replied that the time slot starts your 72 hour period.

Posted by
15 posts

thanks for posting that, I was just trying to research the same question? So the time is really irrelevant if you know the day you will be there?

Posted by
1 posts

I have purchased tickets for the Duomo for June 25 at 2:30, and I just realized that we will not be able to arrive in Milan early enough to make that time. As the tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged, I would be very glad if they are good for 72 hours. Is that really true, so I don't have to buy a new set of tickets? I don't see anything on the tickets themselves about it being good for 72 hours. In fact they say "VISITORS MUST BE AT THE GATE AT THE TIME INDICATED ON THE TICKET TO START THE SECURITY CHECKS."