Please sign in to post.

Milan

I am currently booked at a Hilton at $600 per nite. I am looking for accomodations for about $200 per nite. I also need to find the best way to buy tickets for the last supper and duomo.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Posted by
16032 posts

When is your trip? Hotel rates can fluctuate with conventions and whatnot in town.

Posted by
512 posts

The London Hotel -- yes, there was a hotel in Milan under that name -- offers budget yet comfortable accommodations. I do not know if it is still operating. I was there in 1994.

Posted by
23 posts

Have you considered air b n b? We were there a few weeks ago with a great apartment just minutes from the duomo for about $200 per night , maybe even less. For last supper tickets the official website is cenacolovinciano.org they release tickets every 3 months so I was able to secure tickets in April I believe for our visit in July. For Duomo tickets we were able to get them the day before. There is a museum right next to the duomo where you can buy tickets to the duomo which includes tickets to the museum and they have a QR code that you can scan to buy tickets as well.

Posted by
11367 posts

Look at Antica Locanda Leonardo very near Cadorna Station and “The Last Supper”. This hotel has a garden, very quiet.

Posted by
107 posts

We just booked a nice apartment in the Navigli district for 5 nights=$868 Canadian. AirBNB
More affordable accommodation is out there.
As far as the tickets...I'm also looking for that information.
Have a great time in Milan.

Posted by
319 posts

Lancaster Hotel was nice. We stayed there for 2 nights in June 2022, at the end of our trip to the Cinque Terre. It was clean, comfortable and a short walk to the Sforza Castle via a nice park.