Please sign in to post.

Milan 2015 World's Fair

We are planning our trip to Italy for October this fall and will be spending at least one day in Milan and haven't seen anything about the Worlds Fair, is it worth an extra day?

Posted by
4 posts

HI Randycrowe, I have made some brief visits to the World's Fair website and still have not decided whether I'm going. I am flying into Milan around the 10th of September and was only going to see the Last Supper before heading elsewhere. But, I'm beginning to change my mind as the Fair only happens every 4 yrs and I've never been and, what the heck, I'm already there!! I'm looking forward to any info other's will graciously provide. Good luck...

Posted by
3112 posts

I was at the Milan Expo for a day in May and enjoyed the experience. Whether you should plan an extra day in Milan to attend depends on your itinerary and interests. If you have extra days to fill and are looking for an interesting alternative to more churches and museums, then I’d say a day at the Expo would be worthwhile. If you’re considering it as an alternative to other cities and sites that interest you, then I’d be less inclined to recommend it. I’m glad I went and enjoyed it enough that I may actually go for another day in September, but overall I’d rate it a worth-going rather than a not-to-be-missed event.