Please sign in to post.

Luggage Storage in Rome

We arrive at the Roma Termini at 8:30am and I don't think the hotel/b&b offers a luggage room. Does anyone know if there are luggage lockers available at the train station. If so, are they convenient to use? Thank you!

Posted by
6898 posts

Most major (as well as many smaller) train stations in Italy have staffed luggage storage areas. Rome Termini is one of them. CLICK HERE to see a previous thread on this subject.

Posted by
23562 posts

I have never stay in a hotel or B&B that didn't have luggage storage, especially for folks who have to check out early but are not leaving till end of day. I am sure they will keep your luggage somewhere.

Posted by
34 posts

I agree Frank.I've never had a problem leaving my luggage at a hotel when arriving before my room is ready, or leaving later than checkout time.So many flights arrive in the a.m.

Posted by
3112 posts

In the unlikely event your hotel won't store your bags until the room is ready, there's a baggage check in Rome Termini station near the track where the Leonardo Express train arrives. Easy to use and secure.

Posted by
4 posts

I have a similar concern but need storage for a week. We arrive in Rome off of a cruise ship(working as nurse) so will have a bag with totally unnecessary uniforms etc. and do not want to drag them around for a week before we fly home. Is checking them at the train station possible for that length of time? Thank You