Please sign in to post.

Lodging in Florence

Does anyone have any suggestions for a 3 bedroom apartment in a nice location in Florence? There are 3 adults & 3 children, & we will be there for just 2 nights. Nothing fancy because we are on a budget. Thank you

Posted by
222 posts

Hello,

Timing changes a budget drastically when renting places. What time of the year are you going? Also, what is that “budget” that you have in mind? I would highly suggest an Airbnb. I listed a link to one below that would have enough beds to accommodate but maybe not the privacy you are looking for. Finding multiple bedrooms on a budget in places like Italy and Paris becomes a little difficult. The link below starts at 167€

https://abnb.me/nMFveK5o83

Posted by
245 posts

I really liked the Oltrarno area of Florence, but the old city is pretty compact so you can easily walk from anywhere to anywhere. I found my apartment on VRBO, but mine was just 1 bedroom so I can't recommend it specifically. What are you travel dates and budget?

Posted by
237 posts

Thank you so much for this information. We are planning our trip for the summer of '21. A bit ahead of time, I know, but my 2 daughters need to give their employers lots of advance notice, so I'm trying to secure dates earlier than usual. Again, thank you both for your suggestions.

Posted by
5 posts

Check out monasterystays.com We stayed at a convent called instituto Suore Elizabeth- it was really wonderful. We had two rooms- one for my husband and I and our college aged daughter, and one for my mother (70) and our two high school aged twins. It was great! Economical and we had a lovely breakfast with the nuns.