Please sign in to post.

Last Supper Tickets

Just found out I'll be in Milan for a couple of days in February. I tried to get tickets for the Last Supper (through Vivaticket.it). The entire month is already sold out. They haven't been on sale for more than a week.

Seriously?

Any ideas on other ways to get tickets?

Posted by
6302 posts

Probably the easiest way (but more expensive) is to sign up for a group tour with something like Autostradale. There are several outfits that do Milan tours that include Last Supper. Check out Rick's Italy book, or Google. When I googled Autostradale this morning (we're going to Milan next spring), a number of other tours popped up.

Posted by
656 posts

Seriously yes... I've bought them 3 times within minutes of them going on sale and MANY were sold out already. I've been told that there are several tours available and if you search on this site you will see people posting about them.

Posted by
362 posts

We loved the Best of Milan tour with Walks of Italy in September that included Last Supper. It was the only way we were able to get tickets to see the da Vinci. Lots of fun walking through Milan and seeing the most famous sights, terrific and highly knowledgeable guides. We have taken various tours with WOI and found each one to be outstanding. I'm not sure they run in the winter but check their website.