Please sign in to post.

last Supper tickets

I see from the website that tickets can be purchased for June dates online beginning on March 7. Is this date also applicable to phone orders? do sales start at 8 am local time for Italy or do they start at midnight?

Posted by
20 posts

I just purchased tickets for May on the web site. I had to wait until Feb. 12 for them to go on sale. I live on the east coast and tried at 6PM, (6 hours difference) and the site still did not allow for May tickets. I awoke at 2:30AM which equates with the box office opening and sure enough I was able to get into May and choose a time slot that worked for me. The credit card process worked fine and recieved my confirmation via email and went back to bed with 3 tickets purchased. I would reccomend if you want to use the web site to register ahead of time to speed the process. I did try to call three times and never got through. I would also suggest that you attempt to get your tickets as soon as June tickets go on sale as the tickets go quickly

Posted by
18 posts

Thanks Marc for your help. I guess I will try to buy them before going to bed on March 6. I really appreciate you sharing your experience. John