Please sign in to post.

Last Supper Tickets

I have been calling direct to Italy to get tickets to see the last supper and have gotten through several times. I push 2 for English and am put on hold for about 3 minutes than I am disconnected. Has anyone experienced this and figured out how to get through.
Thanks.

Posted by
53 posts

I called just the other day and was put on hold for a couple minutes as well. However, I did get through and asked the gal if she spoke English. She did very well. Keep trying. By the way if you are trying to get tickets for July, August or Sept. they go on sale April 12.

Posted by
5 posts

Did you get disconnected? I am trying to get tickets for June 23.
Thanks

Posted by
59 posts

My guess is that your hotel might be able to get tickets. You could email them with a specific date and time. Otherwise, you might have to go with a tour. I think part of the problem is that blocks of tickets are pre-bought by packaged tours.

Posted by
148 posts

Keep trying by phone. The website showed there was no availability for my dates, but I was able to make a reservation when I called. I called very early (4am EST) and had no troubles.

Posted by
951 posts

Keep trying. The same thing happened to me like 5 times in a row. But eventually someone answered and I got tickets. I found the time with an English guide very informative and I do not think it cost extra.

Posted by
148 posts

The times with the English guide (9:30 and 15:30 I believe) do cost 3 euros or so extra per ticket. But I'm glad to hear it was worthwhile because that's all they had available for my date :)

Posted by
3 posts

fyi on how hard it is to get tickets: I checked the website the day tickets went on sale for June, (earlier this month), at 7:00 am Italy time, and they had not gone on sale. Later that day, Pacific Coast time- most all of June tickets were gone. Just like that. Keep track of the day your tickets go on sale and try to buy AS SOON as their business office opens....

Posted by
42 posts

We are going to see the Last Supper in a few weeks. We purchased our tickets on "tickitaly".

Posted by
148 posts

I also experienced what Carrie mentioned. I checked the official website 2 hours after May tickets went on sale on Feb. 9th (4am EST) and they were sold out for my date. However, I immediately called and was able to reserve tickets for the guided English tour. Apparently the call center has better info or is quicker to update (or something like that). FYI, please beware that tickitaly is not the official booking agent for Last Supper tickets. Their current price for the times with a guided English tour is 10euro more per ticket than what I paid. It is outfits like tickitaly and other 3rd parties that make it so difficult to reserve tickets. They can "hold" tickets for a certain amount of time (about 6 weeks before the ticket date) and resell them for profit.

Posted by
5 posts

I ended up buying tickets from Weekend in Italy and paid a little more but it includes a guide book. I figured it would be better than continuing to call internationally and getting disconnected, spending who knows how much in phone calls. I wanted to assure that we got tickets.