Please sign in to post.

Itinerary suggestion

Hi Guys,

We are working on the below itinerary. Our SG to Athens return tickets are booked.
Can I please check on suitable base at Amalfi Coast in terms of better connectivity to the nearby attractions.

D# Travel
1 Singapore (2250) to Athens (ETA D2 0845) -> Naples
2 Athens (1130) to Naples (1220) -> Positano
3 Amalfi Coast
4 Amalfi Coast
5 Amalfi Coast
6 Amalfi Coast
7 Naples (1500) to Santorini (2035)
8 Santorini
9 Santorini
10 Santorini (1530) -> Naxos (1730)
11 Naxos
12 Naxos
13 Naxos (1830) - > Athens (1915)
14 Athens
15 Athens to Singapore

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks

Posted by
15589 posts

You're leaving less than 3 hours in the Athens airport. At Athens, you'll have to go through passport control, collect your luggage, and then check in for your flight to Italy and go through security. If your flight arrives on time and so does your luggage, that should be plenty of time. But you never know. If you have any delay or if your luggage goes astray, you could miss your next flight and then neither airline is likely to be very helpful. You'll be stuck scrambling to buy full price tickets on the next available flight that isn't sold out. I'm not a gambler, so I'd spend a night (or two) in Athens and then continue to Naples.

Where you stay on the Amalfi Coast depends on when you'll be there and what you want to do there. Do you want to sightsee - Capri, Pompeii, Paestum, or do you want to relax and enjoy exploring the coastal towns and the beaches?