Please sign in to post.

Italy in 13 days

Hi! I am already booked for a trip to Italy and Portugal for end of May beginning of June 2020. Looking on some advice on tours to book in the areas I am visiting. Small or Private tours are a plus! My mom will be traveling with us and she has a bad knee so anything friendly for older people as well BUT we won't be doing everything together. Any reviews on the hotels picked to would be great!

Florence:Plaza Lucchesi 4 nights
Sorrento: Grand Hotel De La Ville 5 nights
Rome: Marcella Royal Hotel 3 nights

Also if anyone has any suggestions for Cascais, Portugal we will be staying there for 3 nights at the Albatroz.

THANK YOU!!!

Posted by
775 posts

Why don't you take a look at Tours by Locals? We've always had good experiences with them, and prices vary, so you can easily find someone in your budget.

Posted by
6589 posts

We enjoyed our stay at Grand Hotel de la Ville very much. Beautiful views, really nice rooms and an excellent bkft. Perfect location as well

Check Walks of Italy for tours in Rome and Florence- we did the Pristine Sistine which was worth every penny,
Also did the Colosseum tour and Crypts, Catacombs with them

In Sorrento take a look at Mondo Guides- we did Pompeii and Capri with them- both excellent
www.sharedtours.com