Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Rome

Any feedback regarding the following hotels in Rome: Hotel Navona, Hotel Napolean? Any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels in best location to see sights??

Posted by
65 posts

I don't know either of these. When we were in Rome 3 years ago, we stayed at the Hotel Accademia. It's half a block from the Trevi Fountain. Very good location, we walked to everything we wanted to see.

http://www.accademiahotel.com/

We liked it enough we've just booked to go back to it at the end of this month. Don't know, of course, if it fits your definition of reasonably priced.

Best regards,

Jeffrey

Posted by
106 posts

Thanks for the replies. After booking Aberdeen directly w/ the hotel website for Euro 180,00 per night, I happended to be checking out the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to price it through Travelocity and it came up at Euro 80,00 per night so I grabbed it for that price. I hope it wasn't a mistake but even if it was, Travelocity will have to honor the price and pay the hotel the correct rate(they have done this type of thing in the past and have honored the price for me of $10 per night for a hotel room in upstate NY!)