Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Rome

I need a hotel in rome thats reasonable, any ideas?

Posted by
1116 posts

Nicolas Inn off Via Cavour, 5 min walk to Forum and Colosseo. I paid $144 with my RS book, includes breakfast. Is that reasonable for you?

Posted by
492 posts

Reasonable means different things to different people so it helps to be more specific in the budget you have in mind. Dates of travel can also make a big difference in the prices you might see. Sites like Venere.com let you plug in your budget and dates and will return places with availability that meet your requirements. We usually use multiple sites for finding reviews and prices and then book directly with the hotel, especially smaller hotels.

Posted by
5 posts

Without a doubt I'd stay at Hotel Paba, walking distance to the Colisseum, Alberto, the gracious innkeeper, does have a nice web site. Very clean and reasonable!

Posted by
934 posts

I like to stay north of the RR station.A easy walk coming and going. There are many hotels but I like Residence Adler and have also stayed at Hotel Italia which is also good.Both of a short distaance off busy Nationale.

Posted by
1116 posts

Oops, let me amend that to E144 not $144. That's how much I paid 2 weeks ago per night.

Posted by
12 posts

You can try IQ Hotel Roma. We have reservations there for Dec 18-22. It's a new hotel and we've never been there, but so far all of the reviews are positive. No breakfast or too many frills, but located near Termini and we got a great deal (<$100/night). Prices now seem to be a bit higher, but worth a look.

Posted by
56 posts

I extensively researched this, the best place I found was La Girandola B and B. This is next to Termini, appears safe, clean and costs 60 Euro a night.
Tripadvisor and Venere gave it good reviews. We will be there Nov 16th, so if you want feedback, send me an email.