Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Milan

I will be in Milan only one night, just in an effort to make catching an early flight the next morning easier. Any recommendations where to stay? What is the easiest way to get to the airport in the early AM?

Posted by
3313 posts

How early in the morning is your flight? If it's before 10 am I'd consider staying near the airport (assuming you're flying out of Malpensa). And, as always, here's a link to a discussion I started on the topic last year.

Posted by
1358 posts

You are probably flying out of Malpensa, the larger of the two terminals. Early in the morning, I would guess there is no way to make it on public trans.

I agree that you should do a google search for a hotel offering shuttle service to the airport.

Posted by
501 posts

Do not stay at Hotel Cervo where we stayed this past October. Not very good, and the restaurant wasn't open. We were very suspicious that the restaurant is never open and that it is "bait" to get people to stay there. It is also very hard to find. It was near a Crown Plaza, where we were able to get some supper, and if I ever have another early flight out of Milan I will stay there.

Posted by
4 posts

We recently stayed at the Hotel Malpensa right across (about 1/4 mile) from the airport. A bit on the expensive side but very conveniennt and with decent restaurant and bar. It is an attractive big! villa

They will shuttle you to the airport in the am
Michael D