Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Bologna

I'll be flying into Bologna and staying overnight before going to Florence in the morning. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations for a first night in Europe?

Posted by
294 posts

My wife and I stayed at the Paradise Hotel and enjoyed it. It was easy to walk to from the train station. Quite modern inside with good sized rooms. The breakfast was very good and the staff helpful. We stayed in Nov. and paid less that 70 euros a night. Check reviews on Tripadvisor. There is also a link to their website.

Posted by
3253 posts

We've stayed two times at Albergo alle Draperie. It's right in the city center near the markets and an easy walk from where the bus from the airport drops you off.

Posted by
1540 posts

I recommend the Abrego Centrale in Bologna - right next to the main church and the main square. It is a budget hotel, full breakfast, clean, very very nice.

Posted by
396 posts

Hotel San Donato on via Zamboni. Close walk to the piazza with San Petrino church and the fountain. Great breakfast included in price. It has larger rooms and baths than your usual Italian hotel and is very clean. Great restaurant close by. Go out the front door, turn right, then left, then right and eat at Benso! I have stayed here for the last two years and will go again in September.