Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Bologna

Has anyone had any experience with either the Albergo delle Drapperie or the Il Guercino? Looking for some feedback as I have never stayed overnight in Bologna, just day trips. Looking for something comfortable, clean in a good location for about $125-$150 per night. Would love to hear from someone who loves Bologna!

Posted by
842 posts

Lois, have you gone to TripAdvisor.com and read the hotel reviews? If you need more info on a certain hotel you can post a question to on of the hotle reviewers.

Posted by
12 posts

I agree, TripAdvisor is a good source and I am a fan. I actually thought someone might have some additional comments on this site or have some other ideas about Bologna hotels and B&Bs. We go to Italy every year and at different times of the year and I've really never been unhappy about our choices. Hotels are just a place to sleep, the sights and people of Italy are what the trip is really about for us.

Posted by
705 posts

I stayed at the Al Cappello Rosso earlier in the year and really liked it. It's in the historical centre just around from the main square and is central to everything. Can't remember the exact price though but I remember being happy with the price I got through venere.

Posted by
12 posts

Thank you, I'll look into this Hotel. The location sounds like where we're looking to be if we're only there for 2 nights.