Please sign in to post.

Hotel Under $200 per night in Rome

We are looking for a nice hotel for under $200 per night in Rome. We were hoping for somewhere in the city center. We'll be arriving on Nov 26 and staying through thr 30th. Any suggestions?

Posted by
2023 posts

Last November we stayed at Hotel Parlemento for 105 euros per night. Location was great--just off Via Corso and walking distance to all major sights. Our room faced the back and was very quiet. Breakfast was good and there is an elevator. Would definitely stay there again. Enjoy wonderful Rome!

Posted by
1883 posts

www.venere.com always works for me.
You can select zones and prices and * rating.

used this site several times and have been really happy with the hotels. Last use was a year ago in Milan, got a great hotel walking distance from the train station -had the best breakfast I'd seen in many trips. Room was really clean, hotel very modern, but with Italian charm!

Posted by
166 posts

I will also vouch for Hotel Panda. Amazing location and price. Plus - it's super clean and nicely decorated. I was really happy with my stay.

Posted by
122 posts

http://www.argentinaresidenza.com/

Argentina Residenza ... going to stay there for the first time in a couple of weeks. All reviews that I've read are positive - small, quaint, safe, well located, friendly. Looking forward to a more authentic place than the Holiday Inn type of experience.

Posted by
3313 posts

There are lots. Of course, it depends on what you consider "nice". You should be able to get choices in the 1 to 2 star range. Venere is a good suggestion. Tripadvisor is another.

Posted by
23 posts

We are staying in Marcella Royal in Rome and it is $245 during high season.... I hope that's a good rate!!

Posted by
64 posts

we also stayed at hotel parlamento and it has a great location...we could walk to most everything and the staff was most helpful...price was 150 euro