Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Rome

Does anyone have any experience with the Hotel Napoleon in Rome?

Posted by
536 posts

Niles - Last year a few of my tour patrons stayed there - An excellent Hotel near The Colosseum - I do, however, always suggest - http://www.hotelforte.com/
The main reason - Located at The Spanish Steps and very easy walking to The Via Veneto, Roman Forum, and The Trevi Fountain. A fellow poster reprimanded me because I mention that friends of mine work the front desk. Well, I've stayed at The Hotel for about the last 15 years and they have always treated me well. Either way you'll be fine!

Ciao, Greg

Posted by
212 posts

The area is not the most charming in Rome, but it is safe, and fairly well connected to everything. All in all it is a nice hotel with a helpful staff.

Posted by
7209 posts

I just checked out of the Hotel Napoleon about 2 weeks ago. I absolutely LOVED this hotel. It has nice air-conditioned rooms and big Salon areas to just sit and relax. The breakfast room was big with lots of choices. The front desk people are amazingly friendly and will go the extra mile for just about anything you want. There are very good restaurants around the area. I was prepared for a rundown area, but I never saw anything bad about it at all. No, it's not like staying on Piazza Navona, but neither do you pay 400 Euro per night.