Please sign in to post.

hotel in Milan

Hello Everyone, We are looking for a relatively cheap quad room in Milan for two nights. Last time we stayed in the Hotel Speronari, but it is now closed...boo hoo. I have emailed some of the places listed in Rick's book, but they either do not have quad rooms or their prices are upwards of 180 euro/night. So I am looking for suggestions. I am also wondering if any families have stayed in the hostels in Milan? We have stayed in hostel in small towns in Switzerland, but for some reason I am more worried about "big city" hostels. Thanks in advance for all your helpful advice!! Kaye,
Folsom, CA

Posted by
1540 posts

I always stay at the Hotel Berna in Milan - just a short walk from the Central Train station and close to Metro stations and several restaurants. This next trip I'm staying at the Hotel Garda - on the same street (because the Berna was not available.)

Posted by
23300 posts

Had a positive experience with Berna two years ago but it may not hit your financial mark.

Posted by
2365 posts

When are you going? Price may be due to a convention or other event in Milan. I also stayed at the Berna. Try using venere.com to search in your date range for a quad. I did a quick search for a weekend in May and got 65 hotels with quad rooms available. If you want "cheap" you might have to stay outside the city center.